The registration fee per player is set annually by the Board of Directors and is ratified by the general membership at the Annual General Meeting of the Club in December of each year. The fees are based on achieving a balanced operating budget for the coming year. The registration fee includes (where applicable) uniforms, player registration and accident insurance, practice facilities, winter training, spring training, team coaches training and certification, technical coaches, training equipment, field costs, referees, league fees, Peterborough Challenge Tournament/Festival, and more.
The registration fees for the 2019 season are listed below. Click on the link for a breakdown of what’s included in the fee.
- U6/U7 Program – $200 ($125 to register and $75 on Feb. 15);
- U8 Program – $500 ($300 to register and $200 on Feb. 15);
- U9 – U10 Divisions: $675 ($325 on Oct. 23 and $350 on Feb. 15);
- U11 – U18 Divisions: $700 ($325 on Oct. 23 and $375 on Feb 15)
- U21 Teams: $350 (single payment)
- Senior Teams: $350 (single payment)