The registration fee per player is set annually by the Board of Directors and is ratified by the general membership at the Annual General Meeting of the Club in December of each year. The fees are based on achieving a balanced operating budget for the coming year. The registration fee includes (where applicable) uniforms, player registration and accident insurance, practice facilities, winter training, spring training, team coaches training and certification, technical coaches, training equipment, field costs, referees, league fees, Peterborough Challenge Tournament/Festival, and more.
Proposed registration fees for the 2020 season are listed below. The fee structure will be ratified at the 2019 Annual General Meeting in December 2019. Click on the link for a breakdown of what’s included in the fee.
- U6/U7 Program – $250 ($150 to register and $100 on Feb. 15);
- U8 Program – $550 ($325 to register and $225 on Feb. 15);
- U9 – U10 Divisions: $725 ($350 on Nov. 1 and $375 on Feb. 15);
- U11 – U18 Divisions: $750 ($350 on Nov. 1 and $400 on Feb 15)
- U21 Teams: $tbd (single payment)
- Senior Teams: $tbd (single payment)