Registration and Payment
The club uses PowerUp sports software to streamline registrations and improve communications with our members. In order to use the system for the first time you will need to sign up for a new account. If you haven’t already done so, we request that you set up one account per family. An account will require a valid email address for your Login Id, your telephone number and a password. Once your account is set up, you can register up to 4 parents/guardians and any number of family members (players) in the account. The whole process should take less than 5 minutes.
Once your account is set up you can Log Out and come back any time to add players, sign up for programs, pay your bills and review your account information.
Proceed as follows:
Set Up Your Account (one time only per family)
- Click on Member Zone.
- Read the pop-up welcome screen.
- Close pop-up screen by clicking on the X in the red square. You can pause here to review the Support options at the left of the PowerUp screen (How To Register and FAQ), or simply go to the next step.
- Click on the SIGN UP tab on right hand side of the screen.
- Enter your Email Address (twice), your Phone number, and a Password for this site (twice), then click Continue. Congratulations! Your account is now set up.
- Enter your information (“Customer/Guardian Profile” tab). You can select the “Spouse or Supplementary Guardian Info” tab to register up to 3 additional Supplementary Guardians who can receive matching season communications, act as an emergency contact, or both. You can change this information later using the “Edit My Profile” page.
Be sure to put a check mark in the “Can we email you?” box if you want to receive important announcements from the club.Click Save.
- Next click on Add a Family Member and select the number of players from 1 to 8 that you want to register now (you can add more players later). Take care to enter the correct date of birth for each player because this is difficult to change later. Other details can be revised later, but not the date of birth. Click Save.
Register and Pay for Programs
Now that you have set up the account and entered the details about your family, you can either continue with registration and payment or Log Out and come back later.
- Click on the Register Now button. This takes you to Step 1 (“Choose”) of the registration process. A list of the players associated with your account is displayed. The programs available for each player are listed under the player’s name based on age and gender. Check off (select) the checkbox for the program(s) you wish to register for.
- Click on Add to Basket at the bottom of the page. This takes you to Step 2 (“Basket”) of the registration process. The display shows the contents of your shopping basket. Here you have the option to delete any item(s) you do not wish to purchase, by clicking on the red “X” symbol.
- If your program(s) offers an installment option, select a Payment Plan wherever indicated. Your choices are Pay In Full (if paying by credit card, cheque or cash) or Pay By Installments (credit card only). If you are paying by cheque you must select “Pay In Full” for your payment plan; you can still write post-dated cheques corresponding to the installment due dates.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click on Checkout at the bottom of the page. This takes you to Step 3 (“Additional Info”) of the registration process (if applicable). This screen displays club policy statements related to the programs you selected, including the payment and refund policy. Please review these policies, click on the applicable check boxes to accept, then click on SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.
- This takes you to Step 4 (“Payment Methods”) of the registration process. You can select Visa, Mastercard, or Office Payment* which means you are paying by cheque or cash. We do not accept debit cards.
- Press Continue. This takes you to the Payment screen where you can enter your credit card details.
- Click Submit to confirm payment. You will get an email to confirm the programs that you registered for and a receipt for payment or amount owning.
- *Office Payment (cheque or cash) is not offered as a payment method at Step 4 (“Payment Methods”) if you chose Pay By Installments at Step 2 (“Basket”). If you wish to pay installments by post-dated cheques or cash, click on “Back” to return to your basket where you should select “Pay In Full” for your payment plan and then proceed to Checkout. Simply give your installment cheques to the program coach or manager before the first installment due date.
- The PowerUp player registration system automatically credits your account when you pay on-line by credit card. Cheque and cash payments must be processed manually and there will be a delay of up to two weeks before your account is updated. During this period you might still get a payment reminder from PowerUp, however please ignore these reminders if you have already paid by cheque or cash.
- Although the system will ask for a copy of ID as proof of the player’s date of birth, this requirement only applies to new players who have never before played for PCSA. This will usually be U6/U7 players, or an older player who is registering with the club for the first time. If you’re a returning player who has played with us in previous season(s) you do not need to send proof of age because it is on file already.For new players only, please send proof of age to the registrar at registrar @ pcsasoccer.com.
Go to PowerUp Log In page.