The Peterborough City Soccer Association will hold its Annual General Meeting on Saturday September 17, 2022 at the Marv Buchan Soccer Centre in Eastgate Memorial Park.
Registration is from 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Proceedings get underway at 10 a.m. sharp.
Elections will be held during the AGM to fill the following positions on the 2022 Board of Directors:
- President (two-year term, nominated: Dan Moore)
- Treasurer (two-year term, nominated: Zac Rogers, Ryan Stabler)
- Director of Youth Teams (two-year term, nominated: David Bartleman)
- Director of Fundraising / Promotions (two-year term, nominated: Leanne McLaughlin)
- Director of Registration (two-year term, nominated: Sonja Patel)
Nominations for election as a Director must be submitted by email to the PCSA Administrator fourteen (14) days prior to the AGM, that is, by September 3. Nominations will be accepted from the floor at the meeting only if no one is nominated before the deadline (September 3) and remains standing at the time of the election.