The Peterborough City Soccer Association held its Annual General Meeting on Saturday September 17, 2022 at the Marv Buchan Soccer Centre in Eastgate Memorial Park.
Agenda and Reports
Several reports presented at the meeting are available for viewing below.
- Table of Contents
- Roll Call and Vote Count
- Minutes of 2020-2021 AGM
- President’s Report
- Registrar’s Report
- Director of Fundraising/Promotions
- Director of Coaching
- Administrator’s Report
- Tournament Report
- Treasurer’s Report ((available to members on request))
- Statement of Operation ((available to members on request))
- Notes to Statement of Operation ((available to members on request))
- Election Protocol FAQ’s
- Election of Officers
The result of the election for the 2023 Board of Directors was as follows::
- President (two-year term, acclaimed: Dan Moore)
- Treasurer (two-year term, elected: Zac Rogers)
- Director of Youth Teams (two-year term, acclaimed: David Bartleman)
- Director of Fundraising / Promotions (two-year term, acclaimed: Leanne McLaughlin)
- Director of Registration (two-year term, acclaimed: Sonja Patel)
They join Angela Gaskell (Vice-President), Rich Bergman (Secretary), David O’Neill (Director of Development Teams), Biren Patel (Director of Senior Teams), Chris Entwistle (Director of Special Events) and Julia Tearne (Director of Equipment) who are mid-term.