The Peterborough City Soccer Association held its Annual General Meeting on Saturday September 18, 2021 at the Marv Buchan Soccer Centre in Eastgate Memorial Park.
Several reports presented at the meeting are available for viewing below.
- President’s Report
- Vice-President’s Report
- Registrar’s Report
- Director of Fundraising/Promotions
- Director of Coaching
- Administrator’s Report
- 2020 Treasurer’s Report (available to members on request)
- 2020 Auditor’s Report (available to members on request)
- Budget for 2021 Season (available to members on request)
The result of the election for the 2022 Board of Directors was as follows:
- President: Dan Moore (acclaimed)
- Vice-President: Angela Gaskell (elected)
- Secretary: Rich Bergman (acclaimed)
- Treasurer: Zach Rogers (acclaimed)
- Director of Development Teams: David O’Neill (acclaimed)
- Director of Youth Teams: David Bartleman (acclaimed)
- Director of Senior Teams: Biren Patel (acclaimed)
- Director of Fundraising / Promotions: Todd Barr (acclaimed)
- Director of Special Events: Chris Entwistle (elected)
- Director of Equipment: Julia Tearne (acclaimed)
- Director of Registration: Sonja Patel (acclaimed)
Amendment to PCSA Constitution
The proposed amendment was approved by the general membership by the required two-thirds majority at the AGM. The amendment is as follows:
Article 5 Board of Directors – Nominations and Elections
Deleted text: Nominations will be accepted from the floor at the meeting if fewer than two individuals are nominated before the deadline and remain standing at the time of the election.
Inserted text: Nominations will be accepted from the floor at the meeting if no one is nominated before the deadline and remains standing at the time of the election.
Rationale: The Board believes that this change will allow improvements in transparency and promotion of platforms from people running for positions. It will encourage potential candidates to declare their commitment to the position early in the process and reward that commitment.