The Peterborough City Soccer Association will hold its Annual General Meeting on Saturday September 18, 2021 at the Marv Buchan Soccer Centre in Eastgate Memorial Park. This meeting will consider business for both the 2020 and 2021 seasons. Effectively this will be the 2020 AGM, which was postponed due to Covid restrictions, and the 2021 AGM rolled into one. As a result, all Board positions are up for election at this meeting. Registration is from 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Proceedings get underway at 10 a.m. sharp.
In accordance with the constitution, nominations for election as a Director must be submitted by email or by post to the PCSA Administrator or the PCSA Secretary fourteen (14) days prior to the AGM, that is, by September 4. Nominations will be accepted from the floor at the meeting only if fewer than two individuals are nominated before the deadline and remain standing at the time of the election.
Elections will be held during the AGM to fill the following positions on the 2022 Board of Directors:
- President (one-year term)
- Vice-President (two-year term)
- Secretary (two-year term)
- Treasurer (one-year term)
- Director of Development Teams (two-year term)
- Director of Youth Teams (one-year term)
- Director of Senior Teams (two-year term)
- Director of Fundraising / Promotions (one-year term)
- Director of Special Events (two-year term)
- Director of Equipment (two-year term)
- Director of Registration (one-year term)